One of the biggest talent hunt shows in India is Miss North India. This is a dream for all young girls. The participants will get their desired fame and they can certainly start a career in the field of acting or fashion industry.
This amazing talent hunt is organized by Amar Ujala. The first round of auditions will be done at Delhi, Chandigarh, and Lucknow. The top 10 contestants chosen from the auditions will be seen competing in the finals.
Criteria for Eligibility:
There are some criteria which need to be followed to get the entry in the show.
- The age of the candidates must be between 16 to 27 years.
- The height of the candidate must be 5 feet and 5 inches and above.
- The candidate must not be married and neither engaged.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India and must have a valid India passport to prove the citizenship.
- The documents which are needed to participate in the show are passport. School leaving certificate, birth certificate, driving license, Aadhaar Card, etc. for the proof of age and birth.
Process of Participation:
- For registration, the candidate can visit missnorthindia.co.in
- Other than that they can send email to email@example.com for entering the contest.
- For more details visit www.missnorthindia.co.in/rules.php