With 400 million viewers, Main Kuch Bhi Kar Sakti Hoon is an Indian show, which successfully enters Season 2 by challenging patriarchal attitudes along with gender discrimination. Through a web series, MKBKSH is all set to obtain stories from the field against the digital media. Among the ten stories, 5 most impactful stories were filmed with Dr. Sneha.
Since, these films are about inspiring role models including both men and women who have challenged many social norms in their relevant communities. This show was previously premiered on 16 regional Dordarshan channels on every weekend at 7.30 PM. It is found to be translated into nearly 13 languages and even broadcasted on almost all the Indian FM Radio stations.
The story of this show will revolve around Sneha Mathur, who is a young doctor leaving her lucrative career in the city of Mumbai and wants to serve in her village. This show would also focus on Sneha’s crusade in order to assure the best quality of healthcare for everyone. Under the leadership of Sneha, the women found in the village will find their voice via collective action.
- 1st Season – This will be about key behavior & social norms around sex selection, child marriage, sensitization of boys, domestic violence and reproductive health as well as family planning.
- 2nd season – This season is to address the issues of substance misuse, mental health, physical & sexual changes and violence, sanitation and hygiene and also gender based discrimination together with a special focus on youngsters.
- Sneha Mathur
- TV Show: Main Kuch Bhi Kar Sakti Hoon
- TV Channel: Vimeo/Youtube
- Launch date: July, 2017, exact date is not confirmed until now
- Episodes: 131 episodes including both seasons
- Duration: update soon
- Genre: Update soon