In India, people love reality shows and the most popular among them are the singing reality shows. There are literally many but among them Love Me India from &TV created a special place in the heart of the audience. The singing reality show for kids started in 2018 and gained immense popularity which surely leads to Love Me India Season 2 in 2019.
The show will be judged by Himesh Reshammiya, Neha Bhasin, and Guru Randhawa. The mentors for the kids are Bhoomi Trivedi, Abhijeet Sawant, Navraj Hans, and Anusha Mani. If you think that you have the potential to be the winner of Love Me India and impress the judges and the whole country, register for the show.
- The contestant must be a citizen of India.
- The age of the contestant must be between 5-15 years.
- The contestant must be medically cleared to participate and must not possess any criminal background.
- Other than the registration process, no other backdoor process must be used to enter the competition or else the contestant will be eliminated.
- You have to visit AndTV official website for registration.
- Fill it up the application form with all required information like name, address, date of birth, mobile number, etc.
- In the last part of the form, you have to paste a link of your singing video. It must be not more than 120 seconds.
- The link of the platforms which can be posted in the form are Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- After that, submit the form to complete your registration.
- If the channel officials found your registration video interesting enough, you will get a call from them.
- The dates of the auditions are not yet announced but they will occur at cities like Kolkata, Delhi, and Mumbai.
Stay tuned with us, we will soon update Love Me India Season 2 auditions and online registration details.