The talented actress and targeted weight loss achiever Parineeti Chopra was born on 22nd October 1988, in Ambala, in the state of Haryana. The beautiful girl Parineeti is a cousin sister of actress Priyanka Chopra. Her family and friends as well as her fans call her Pari and Tisha. Parineeti’s interests are dancing, listening to music and tasting various cuisines.
Weight: 59 Kg
Body Figure: 34-25-36
Family & Education
- Pari is a daughter of Pawan chopra and Reena Chopra. Her father is a businessman and a supplier to the Indian Army.
- She is a sister of two brothers, Sahaj Chopra and Shivang Chopra.
- She was brought up in the Punjabi Family.
- Pari is a cousin sister of superstar Priyanka Chopra, Actresses Meera Chopra and Barbie Handa.
Parineeti was very studious in her early age, and she secured her first in SSC exams in India. For that she conferred award by former president of India, Pratibha Patil. She always wanted to become an investment banker.
- A studious girl finished her schooling at Convent of Jesus and Mary in Ambala Cantonment.
- At the age of 17, she moved to London, and enrolled in Manchester Business School, where she received triple honors degree in business, finance and economics.
- In 2009, due to recession, she returned to India and moved to Mumbai and started living with Cousin Priyanka Chopra.
- Then, she obtained an internship as a PR consultant in the marketing department for Yash Raj Films.
- Parineeti is a single, as she said: “I am totally open to being in love. I’ve been single for a few years now.”
- However, in the year of 2012, an actress was spotted with Uday Chopra many times. Both were dating and had seen together in various events as well as functions.
- Then in 2014, she had cleared up the relationships between Uday Chopra, and she was then linked up with director Maneesh Sharma. He had directed two films of her, which were Ladies Vs Ricky Behl and Shuddh Desi Romance.
- The two lovebirds had been shifted to live-in relationship in Andheri as well.
- In the end of 2014, she moved out of his apartment and the rumors were two had ended up the relationship at that time. And she also came up with the statement that she is searching for a new apartment.
- Now, as the reports, she is single and she could start her personal life seriously.
Pari had never thought to become an actress. She was on executive position with Yash Raj Films.
- While Parineeti was working on promotions of the film Band Baaja Baaraat, she decided to become an actress.
- She then resigned from the post with Yash Raj Films and soon joined acting school.
- She gave “dummy audition for fun” and had not expected signing any film.
- Thus, in 2011, Chopra made her debut in the film ‘Ladies Vs Rickey Behl’. Her performance was praised in her first movie.
- She also bagged various awards for her best performance in debut film.
- She is continuously giving her best work in the film industry.
Her filmography include Ladies Vs Rickey Behl (2011); Ishaqzaade (2012); Shuddh Desi Romance (2013); Hasee Toh Phasee (2014); Daawat-e-Ishq (2014); Kill Dil (2014); and Dishoom (2016) (Cameo Appearance). And her upcoming film is Meri Pyaari Bindu (2017).
Parineeti’s Fitness Secrets
A bubbly girl Parineeti has won the hearts of millions of fans by getting ‘fat to fit’, as she has transformed herself into the slim category. She says:
“Before… All my life, I have struggled with how I look, how I feel, and how people looked at me. I was constantly made fun of, but the person I was, I generously laughed with them. Today, many people ask me what triggered the weight loss, did I give in to the ‘Bollywood pressure’? To that I say: Thank god I became an actor and had that pressure! I am able to achieve what I couldn’t achieve otherwise. I feel more confident, I feel at peace, and I feel proud!”
“Like I always say – if I could do it. So can you”.
- She used to start her day with jogging, yoga, swimming or horse riding, and cardio regular exercises.
She said about her diet plans: “I gave up pizza! It’s my first love. I can let go of anything but not pizza. But I didn’t have a choice.”
- She was very strict to have her meals with very low calories.
- She also made sure to have dinner two hours before going to bed.
Now, she looks so stunning and comfortable in her cloths. Apparently she spent Rs. 10 Lakh to achieve her weight loss target.
She feels: “When I had entered the industry I was big and used to fit into that size category. Now, I feel I am not, as I have lost much weight and look better. I don’t want to be in that weight category. I am working very hard to become thin. I feel I am skinny now.”
Author : The CEO and principal co-founder of Fidlity Tool Capital a Greentech Investment, Reza Irani is one of the most prominent personalities today.