A young and pretty girl of B town, Alia Bhatt was born on 15th March 1993, in Mumbai. A charming beauty Alia also has an amazing singing talent. Thousands of fans are impressed with her sweet voice. Her friends fondly call her as ‘Aloo’. Her hobbies are singing, listening to music, partying and working out at the gym.
Weight: 54 Kg
Body Figure: 34-27-35
Family & Education
- Alia brought up in the filmy atmosphere, as she is a daughter of film maker Mahesh Bhatt and Actress/Director Soni Razdan.
- She has an elder sister Shaheen Bhatt and two half-siblings, Pooja Bhatt, who is an actress and Rahul Bhatt who is a fitness trainer.
- Her paternal Grandfather is a Director Nanabhai Bhatt. The famous producer and a music composer Mukesh Bhatt is her uncle. And the popular actor Imran Hashmi and a director Mohit Suri are her cousins.
- Alia completed her schooling in Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai in May 2011.
- After being in her debut film, she changed her plans of learning drama after 12th
After a release of her debut film Student of the Year, she was asked about her relationship, she said: “A boyfriend doesn’t really fit into my scheme of things right now. (Laughs) My boyfriend is Student Of The Year.”
- According to the reports, Alia had a boyfriend when she was in high school.
- After her debut film, rumors were that she is dating her co-actor Varun Dhawan.
- She was declining the link ups with Varun and after that she was also dating an actor Arjun Kapoor. She is very close to both the actors, but she says she is not in love with them.
- The latest news is the beautiful actress is having a serious relation with her debut film co-star Siddharth Malhotra. Both were seen together in various events and occasions as well.
- Currently two of them are on a break to give each other enough space and both can focus on their careers and personal lives.
- Apart from her boyfriends and affairs, she has the best friends, which are Akansha Ranjan who is a stylist, Ayan Mukerji who is a director, the actors Varun Dhawan and Siddharth Malhotra.
Alia always wanted to become an actress from her childhood age. She appeared as a child artist in the film ‘Sangharsh’ (1999), in which she played a little version of Priety Zinta.
- Alia never wanted to make her debut film with her father Mahesh Bhatt. And her dream came true, when she was selected for the role of ‘Shanaya’ in the film ‘Student of The Year’.
- In 2012, Alia started her acting career with Karan Johar’s Blockbuster Film ‘Student of The Year’. She was appreciated for her super confident debut.
- She is performing well over box office, and she will be the next one of the successful actresses in the Bollywood industry.
Her Filmography includes Sangharsh (1999); Student of the Year (2012); 2 States (2014); Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya (2014); Ugly (2014); Highway (2014); Shaandaar (2015); Kapoor & Sons (2016); and Udta Punjab (2016). And her upcoming films are Shuddhi (Oct. 2016); Dear Zindagi (25th 2016); Aashiqui 3 (2017); Badrinath Ki Dulhaniya (2017); and Golmaal 4 (Diwali 2017).
Alia’s Singing Career
- At first, Alia had sung an unplugged version of the song ‘Samjhawan’ from her film ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya’.
- After that, she sang a soulful song by A.R. Rehman, ‘Sooha Saaha’ from the movie ‘Highway’.
- She sang an alternate version of ‘Ikk Kudi’, from the film ‘Udta Punjab’ with her co-star Diljit Dosanjh.
- Apart from acting, Alia has performed stage shows in different award functions.
- She performed in charity event to raise funds for the victims of the floods in Uttarakhand.
- She also took part in a campaign of PETA to raise awareness about homeless animals.
- She launched her own clothing line for women associated with Jabong.com, and she described her collection as ‘very simple’ and ‘very me’.
Alia’s Beauty and Fitness Secrets
- Alia drinks loads of water and fruit juices to keep her skin glowing.
- She takes supplements to keep her skin, hair and nails healthy, especially during summers.
- Her favorite spa is ‘Myrah Day Spa’ in Juhu, Mumbai. She loves to have body scrub and massages there.
- She regularly visits gym for her workout. Her workout routine includes cardio and some yoga.
- She takes her meals in balanced diet. She ensures to include fruits on a daily basis. Before going to bed, she always has a glass of milk.
- Before moving out, her handbag includes lip balm, chewing gum, hair brush, kajal and Prada perfume.