Shruti Haasan is an Indian film actress, music composer and a fantastic singer, who was born on 28th January, 1986, in Chennai. Shruti has been working in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi films. She is very successful actress in the South Indian Film Industry. She also has a filmy family background.
Shruti has a good command on total 8 languages, which is quite impressive. From the childhood, she has focused on music and cinema only.
- Height: 5’6”
- Weight: 55 Kg
- Figure Measurement: 34-26-36
Education & Family
- Shruti completed her schooling in Abacus Montessori School in Chennai.
- After that, she moved to Mumbai to study Psychology. She did her graduation in Psychology at St. Andrew’s College, Mumbai.
- She went USA to continue leaning music at the Musicians Institute, California.
The most talented Shruti’s father always supports her in each steps she makes.
- Shruti is a daughter of well known actor Kamal Haasan, who is Iyengar and actress Sarika Thakur who is half Marathi and half Rajput.
- She has a younger sister Akshara Haasan, who represents India nationally for Ballroom Latin Dancing.
Shruti is a multi talented celebrity of Bollywood as well as Tollywood. She has started her acting and singing at an early age. However, she entered in to film industry as a singer, later she turned into acting.
- At the age of 5. Shruti was firstly seen in her father’s Tamil-Hindi film ‘Hey Ram’ as a cameo appearance.
- She also sang a song with her father in the film ‘Hay Ram’.
- She made her debut as a lead actress in the Bollywood film ‘Luck’ in 2009.
- She has consistently worked her best in her Hindi, Tamil and Telugu films and gave many hit films.
- She also continues her singing career, as she has sung many playbacks in the films.
- Few years back, Shruti was in relation with her co-actor Siddharth Narayan, they had been in live in relationship and after some time they broke off.
- The reports said Shruti had romantically involved with her another co-actor Dhanush, who is a son-in-law of legendary actor Rajnikant. They both starred in three films as well.
- Though they both claimed that it is a rumor and they both were just friends.
- In the year of 2013, she met a cricketer Suresh Raina, and became friends. They got closed for some time and their relationship called off in 2014.
- Currently the actress’ relationship status is single as she is not dating anyone.
Shruti’s Best Films are D Day (Hindi-2013); Yevadu (Telugu-2014); Ramaiya Vastavaiya (Hindi-2013); Balupu (Telugu-2013); 7aum Arivu (Tamil-2011); Race Gurram (Telugu-2014); Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji (Hindi-2011); Gabbar Is Back (Hindi-2015); Anaganaga O Dheerudu (Telugu-2011); Welcome Back (Hindi-2015); Rocky Handsome (Hindi-2016); Gabbar Singh (Telugu-2012); and Oh My Friend (Telugu-2011).
- Shruti has admitted to doing cosmetic surgery and it caused quite a storm. While, other actresses usually refuse to share.
- It was believed that Shruti and her co-actor Siddharth Narayan lived together for some time and rumors were that they both got really closed.
- She was become the most searched Tollywood actress when her steamy photographs were secretly clicked. The photographs were about her shooting of her South Indian film.
- The poster of the film ‘D Day’ was showing Shruti Haasan with Arjun Rampal was an explicit scene.
Shruti’s Workout Routine
A delighted Shruti doesn’t really like to gym and do exercises or yoga. Instead, she believes in dancing to keep herself fit and healthy. She says: “Dancing is one of the best exercises.”
- She prefers to dance for 45 minutes at least four times a week.
- She also walks on treadmill regularly.
- Sometimes a beauty diva performs light cardio exercises.
According to Shruti, she understands her body and she keep her diet according to it.
- In her diet, she prefers eggs, muesli, fresh fruits or idlis.
- She regularly drinks coconut water and sometimes she prefers watermelon juice also.
- She ensures to keep a balance between proteins and carbohydrates in her regular diet.
She believes that: “We all should eat well and workout regularly to get rid of the excess fat and calories.” She adds: “we all should understand the needs of our body, in terms of diet and workout and fulfill these needs accordingly.”
A beautiful lady is very conscious when it comes to her beauty. She prefers to keep the chemicals far away from her. She is very picky on choosing beauty products for her.
She says: “I prefer natural products and avoid anything with chemicals in it. Even though I’m particular about brands, I always ensure I pick up only good quality ones. I wash my face regularly and I make sure to apply night cream as well as a first-class moisturizer in the daybreak. Since I spend a lot of time for open-air shots, I carry a sunscreen with me all the time and re-apply it every two hours.”
- Whenever she feels like her skin is getting darker tone, she starts to apply natural products like lemon, honey and tomato to the skin.
- She drinks at least 13 glasses of water throughout a day to keep her skin clean and clear.
About her beauty, she describes: “Beauty is nothing but our ‘Self Confidence’. There will be no tips or secrets for it! Our mind and body have to surrender to the way we want to look, only then we could be able to look beautiful. Any kind of outfits suits me and my skin tone has the ability to draw attention. That’s why I look beautiful.”