FFB Colors has now come up with Femina Miss India 2018 in order to find young Indian talents. This seems to be the best platform if you would like to make your career in the fashion and modeling industry. So, Auditions and Online Registration of Femina Miss India 2018 is open for virtually every India young girl as the Femina Miss India 2018 auditions are expected to be organized in India across 30 cities. But before registering yourself, please look into the following eligibility criteria:
- Height should be 5.5 inches and above
- Age should be 18-25 years of old
- Participant should be single, not-engaged, and unmarried
- Indian passport holder or overseas Indian citizen
- Participants of 26 & 27 years old could only compete for Runner-up positions because the eligibility for Miss World will be 18-25 years
The Femina Miss India 2018 Auditions:
The auditions are going to organize in 30 Indian states and the top three contestants would get an opportunity to take part in the crowning ceremony. So, don’t miss this golden opportunity to expose your modeling talent. During auditions, there is no Bikini or Swimwear round. Interested candidates can register themselves online.
How To Register Online:
- Visit official website here.
- Enter your personal information including name, birth date, age, state, physical attributes, and contact details
- Upload your photos in three different forms (Close Up, Mid Shot, and Full Length)
- Finally, press the “Submit” button.