The UIDAI Aadhar for the purpose of spreading awareness about Aadhar, has launched a contest called Aadhar Stars Social Media Contest for children. If your child has been enrolled for Aadhar , he/she can be a role model for everyone. Now, let’s find out what you need to do to participate in this contest.
How to register and participate?
Record a video of your child in which he need to speak about the need to enroll for Aadhar, benefits of Aadhar and how Aadhar helped someone they knew.
The duration of the video shouldn’t be more than 30 seconds and must be original.
After recording, you have to submit the video to the below mentioned email: email@example.com
Links to uploaded videos can also be shared to this email. You can also send a private message on Facebook to the official page of Aadhar here.
You can also tweet to the official twitter handle of Aadhar @UIDAI
Points to note:
- The maximum age of participation is 15 years.
- Prize money will be sent to the Aadhar linked bank account only. In case, the child don’t have a bank account of his own, parents/guardians can give details of their bank accounts.
- 30th April is the deadline for submission of videos.
- After video selection process is over, the contestant will be contacted through email/phone by 15th May, 2017.
- As many as 70 videos will be shortlisted and rewarded.
A cash prize of 5000 INR will be awarded to the first 20 winners with best videos. The next 50 winners will receive a cash prize of 1000 INR.