Sony TV Dancing Show – Super Dancer 2017 Winner Name and Prize & Finalists – All Chapter 1 and 2
Super Dancer is the latest Indian dance reality show, specifically designed for kids by Sony TV. The show is an ideal stage for your kids to show their talent if they have a the potential to become next super dancer.
In order to participate in this dance hunt, your kid must be between the age of 4 to 13 years old. The auditions of the show is ongoing in several major cities of India such as Guwahati, Jaipur, Ranchi, Bhubneshwar, Kolkata, Dehradun, Lucknow, Nagpur, Vadodra, Indore, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Delhi and Mumbai.
Super Dancer 2016 Winner Chapter 1 is Ditya Bhande
Super Dancer Winner 2016 Prize – 15 Lakhs and Guru Ruel Prize – 5 Lakhs
After so many rounds and outstanding performances, now we have five finalists of of India’s Super Dancer 2016 Masoom, Dipali, Ditya, Laxman, and Yogesh.
- Dipali Borkar (Pune) with Super Guru Sonali
- Yogesh (Mathura) with Super Guru Vaibhav
- Masoom Narzary (Guwahati) with Super Guru Palden
- Ditya Sagar Bhande (Mumbai) with Super Guru Ruel
- Laxman Kambhar (Raipur) with Super Guru Paul
Well, after giving the special dance performances and having a lot of fun with other stars such as Shilpa Shetty (Judge), Shradha Kapoor, Aditya Roy Kapur, Geeta Kapoor (Judge) and Anurag Basu (Judge) announced the name of Super Dancer Winner – Ditya Bhande.
- Super Dancer Winner Season 1 2016 – Ditya Bhande
- Super Dancer 2016 1st Runner Up – Dipali Borkar
- Super Dancer 2016 2nd Runner Up – Yogesh
- Super Dancer 2016 3rd Runner Up – Ditya Sagar Bhande
Super Dancer 2017 Winner Chapter 2 – Who will be the Winner?
With the amazing success of Super Dancer Chapter 1, Sony TV brings its Chapter 2. The auditions and online registration of Super Dancer 2 is ongoing as of now. So, stay tuned with us to explore who will become the Super Dancer Chapter 2 Winner?
Do you have any guesses?
Share with us in the comments below.