Timeline of auditions:
The auditions commenced on 23rd January,2016 at 0900 hours and will conclude on 31st may at 2359 hours.
The Audition is open to all the participants satisfying the following requirements:
- Should be above age of 18 years as on 23rd January 2016;
- Should be an Indian national residing in India.
- Each Participant shall have in his/her possession any or all of the valid and subsisting legal documents as mentioned below to prove his/her age and shall also provide necessary documents (as listed below) as proof of Name/address/nationality/citizenship:
- Driving license;
- Permanent Account Number (‘PAN’);
- Aadhar Card;
- Voters identity card;
- School leaving certificate;
- Birth certificate;
- Ration card and/or
- mobile bill
- any other document as may be required by the organizer form time to time.
- The Participants agree that they will be required to submit all valid proofs of name/ age/ address/ nationality/citizenship and/or any other document as may be required by the Organizer from time to time.
Methods of Participation: In order to participate in the auditions, the applicant can either follow the online registration process or may send across the DVD of their video in the manner as prescribed hereinafter.
Number of time the Audition video can be uploaded / sent: The Participant may upload his/her Audition video on the Website and/or send the DVD of his/her Audition video to the Organizer’s office multiple number of times before the Closing hours of the Audition Period.
The organizers reserve the right to include any additional round/level, theme/feature such as a wild card entry, viewer’s choice, public demand, etc. in the audition process and the show at any time during /between any round/phase of the audition and the show or increase or decrease the number of rounds/levels of the audition at any time at the organizers’ sole discretion and the participant shall not have any right to object against the same and any such changes shall be deemed to be binding on all the Participants.
Rules you will have to comply with after you have registered:
*By virtue of registration, the Applicant hereby agrees to the following conditions and undertakes as follows:
- The applicant is competent to contract and does not suffer from any disqualification or such other infirmity which may cause the contract to be void or voidable at the option of the applicant.
- The applicant confirms that he/she is an adult and is entitled to enter into a valid agreement. The applicant acknowledges that he/she has voluntarily chosen at his/her free-will and own wish to participate in the show and is willing to bear all risk, costs & consequences arising from such participation in the show.
- The Applicant represents that he/she is medically fit and is not suffering from any ailment / disease (including heart ailment, blood pressure, final stages of pregnancy, etc.). It shall be the sole responsibility of the participants to be medically fit for participation in the Audition and the Program. The Applicant represents that the Applicant does not have any present or past psychological problems. If in the past he/she has had any psychological problems or physical challenges or have been under medication for any psychological, anxiety, hypertension, depression or any other medical problems the same has been disclosed to the organizers in writing along with a copyof the certificate from a qualified medical practitioner declaring him/her to be fit for participation in the audition and/or the program.
- The applicant represents that he/she has not been accused or convicted or is otherwise involved in any criminal offence and/or is not under inquiry or trial by the police or judiciary which has not been disclosed to the organizers. That the applicant is not required to be present before any authority including policy or any court of law for a term of twelve (12) months from the date of application and has no other disability which would prevent his/her participation in the audition or the show (if selected).
- Employees of the organizer and/or their associate and affiliate companies/the respective sponsor on Colors Channel, will not be qualified for the participation in the audition and requested not to register for the same.
- The registration does not guarantee the selection or participation of the applicant in the audition and such selection shall be as per the sole discretion of organizer at all times. The Application shall not and waives any right to question the selection/evaluation process, non-selection of the application and/or the selection of any other applicant.
The number of applicants to be selected shall be at the sole discretion of the organizer.
- In the event of large number of registrations, the chance to be auditioned may be strictly on submission of the application on the first come first basis till closure of the audition closing hours. No further requests for audition shall be entertained by the organizer. The organizer reserves its right to reduce / extend the audition Period as per its discretion at any point of time.
- The final participation in the program shall be subject to the applicant being selected and the execution of a written agreement with Viacom18 upon the terms and conditions as mentioned therein.
- The participation at the audition or the program by the selected applicants shall not be obscene, vulgar, have racial or religious connotations.
- Organizer shall have the sole discretion to discontinue/cancel the Audition and/ the Show at any point of time and the applicant shall not raise any claim due to such discontinuation or cancellation at any time whatsoever.
- Taking part in the registration process shall be deemed to be consent by the applicant to receive promotional messages about the shows and programs of the organizer and messages relating to the Show from the organizer or any third party so authorized by the organizer.
- In the event of any violation to the aforementioned or in case it comes to the knowledge of the organizers that the details submitted by the applicant in the application are not correct, the applicant may immediately be disqualified from being considered to be a participant for the auditions and shall solely remain liable for any action (criminal/civil) arising there from.
- The applicant hereby agrees to indemnify the organizers, its affiliates, sponsors, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives from and against any claims that might arise from their actions or omissions or arising from any representations, misrepresentations or concealment of material facts.