MTV India is launching the world’s first start up reality show called MTV Dropout Pvt. Ltd. Here, budding entrepreneurs will be groomed by India’s top businessmen into forces to be reckoned with. All you need to be a part of show is a hell bent spirit to become India’s next Rockstar Entrepreneur.
The show will be hosted by Raghu and Rajiv of MTV Roadies fame. And who better, since they themselves are college dropouts. They are also the producers of the show. However, the context of being a dropout for the show creators is totally different. If you ever have parted ways with your regular goings to do something different and your way, you are a dropout.
You don’t need a degree, you don’t need any education and you don’t need any qualifications either. You don’t even need an idea of startup, all you need is determination and grit to excel at entrepreneurship. All you need is to fit in the definition of a dropout, which is that essentially you have parted ways from traditional roads and want to pursue your own path. Moving on, let’s talk about what you need to do to be a part of the show.
Online Registration and Audition Details:
To go through the auditions , you need to apply online by filling out an entry form.
The following details need to be provided in the above mentioned link:
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- Your Facebook Link
- Upload Your Photo
- Current Status of Your Employment
- Why you should be selected in the show.
- Mention if you have ever failed as an entrepreneur/businessman before. Also, how you failed?
- Your educational qualification. Mention if you have dropped out of school or college.
- Mention your professional experience. Also, mention if you have a quit a job you were trained for in pursuit of your passion.
Few points to remember:
- The minimum age to participate is 18 years, however, there is no upper age limit.
- Also, if you are coming up with any startup idea of your own, it must be absolutely original.
- Existing startups can’t apply.
- Applicants must be a resident and citizen of India.
- Team of collaborators aren’t eligible, only individual persons are.
For more details of this show, stay tuned with us.