MTV Shine of India is one of the top-notch dance reality shows of the recent time in Indian TV channel MTV. It has enormous numbers of fan across the country and become popular holding the hands of aspiring dancing stars of India. Earlier, it was telecasted on the channel V but afterwards, the control is taken over by the authority of MTV.
The good news is that the show is come back again with its entertainment flavor in order to hunt the best talents from the length and breadth of this country. It is a profound platform for the upcoming dancing talents of this country who can participate in this talent hunt reality show which is presented by Mehak Movies.
MTV Shine of India will be the best amalgamation of India’s Dancing superstar and Just Dance. As a participant, you should know that the show is directed as well as produced by Rajesh Kumar. The chair of the judges will be occupied by the famous face of the Bollywood Govinda, Raveena Tandon and familiar choreographer artist Saroj Khan. Furthermore, the anchor of this show is decided and that face is Farnaz Shetty.
In order to bring out the talented dancers in front of the audience of whole country and to filter out their strenuous performance on the screen to set the fire on the stage, the audition will be take place almost across all the major cities of India. It will start from 27th August, 2016 and cover 10 states of India.
Below are the details for audition venues and dates:
- Rajasthan – Jaipur: 27th August, 2016
- Punjab, Haryana – Chandigarh: 29th August 2016.
- Uttarakhand – Dehradun: 31st August, 2016.
- Delhi and NCR – New Delhi: 2nd September, 2016.
- West Bengal, Jharkhand, Orissa and Bihar – Kolkata: 5Th September, 2016.
- Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow: 7th September, 2016.
- Madhya Pradesh and Chhatishgarh – Indore: 9th September, 2016.
- Gujarat – Varodara: 11th September, 2016.
- Goa – Punji: 13th September, 2016.
- Maharastra – Mumbai: 15th September, 2016.
For more details and query, you can contact through the main website or else keep track the updates.