A bold, beautiful actress and rapper, Sonakshi Sinha was born on 2nd June 1987, in Mumbai. A 26 years old girl is basically from Bihar, but her family has settled in Mumbai from many years. Being a filmy family, Sonakshi is the famous actress in the country. Her family members as well as fans call her Sona.
- Height: 5’6.5”
- Weight: 60 Kg
- Figure Measurement: 36-27-37
Family & Education
- Sonakshi Sinha is a daughter of legendary actor Shatrughan Sinha and Poonam Sinha who was also an actress.
- Sonakshi is a younger sister of two twin brothers, Luv Sinha and Kush Sinha.
- Her father is a political member of BJP.
- Sonakshi studied in Arya Vidya Mandir.
- She graduated in Fashion Designing at Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University.
Sonakshi Sinha earned a big name in the film industry in a short period of time. A talented Sonakshi Sinha has been playing very decent roles in her movies.
- The gorgeous lady started her career costume designer. She designed the costumes for the film Mera Dil Leke Dekho in 2005.
- After that Sonakshi made her debut film Dabangg (2010), starred opposite super star Salman Khan. The film was highest grossing of the year.
- In her first film, she had to lose 30 kg for the role.
- Her performance was highly appreciated in the film. Film critic Taran Adarsh said: “Sonakshi Sinha looks fresh, acts confidently and pairs off very well with Salman. Most importantly, she delivers the right expressions and is not overpowered by the galaxy of stars in the cast.”
Sonakshi is rooted in the family values; her father is very strict and doesn’t allow her to go on date with any guy. Further, Sonakshi doesn’t want her personal life to affect her career.
- However, Sona’s ex-boyfriend is considered to be owner of the Fame Cinemas, Aditya Shroff. Their relationship ended in around two years due to internal problems.
- Sonakshi also was linked up to an actor Arjun kapoor in 2014, during their film shooting.
- Sonakshi also dated a celebrity manager, Bunty Sachdeva, who is a divorcee and much older to her. Her mother and her brothers were not happy with this relationship.
Sonakshi’s Best Films include Dabangg (2010); Rowdy Rathore (2012); Dabangg 2 (2012); Son of Sardar (2012); R…Rajkumar (2013); Lootera (2013); Holiday (2014) and Akira (2016).
Upcoming Films of Sonakshi Sinha
Few films of Sonakshi haven’t really worked but the actress is not disappointed with failure and she is ready to come up with her upcoming movies in 2017 and 2018.
- Force 2
The Action Drama film is ready to be released on 18th Nov this year. Sonakshi is starred with John Abraham. It is the sequel of 2011 hit film Force. Sonakshi is playing a role of Raw Agent.
The film is based on Pakistani author Saba Imtiaz’s novel ‘You Are Killing Me’, featured with Kanan Gil, Purab Kohli and Shibani Dhandekar. The film will release on 7th April, 2017.
Philanthropy & Volunteer Work
Sonakshi is an animal lover, and she supports a lot to the charities of animals. Once she said:
“Breeders, pet stores and people who don’t sterilize their animals are responsible for all the animals that end up homeless. Every time someone buys a dog or cat from a breeder or pet store, a homeless animal roaming the streets or waiting in an animal shelter loses a chance at a home and a good life.”
Sonakshi’s Weight Loss Diet and Fitness Secrets
Sonakshi’s journey from flab to fab was extremely tough. She followed intense workout and cutted out all her favorite food.
- Sona follows the strict fitness regime of cardio and weight training.
- She practices yoga in temperature controlled room and performs different postures.
- She eats her meals every two hours to balance her metabolism.
Sonakshi’s Beauty Secrets
A beautiful Diva handles her beauty hacks very perfectly. She is very particular about her skin. She feels “My mother has wonderful skin and I think I have just been lucky to have equally good skin.” Sonakshi drinks lots of water to keep her skin hydrated and healthy.
- She believes in letting her skin breathe, that’s why she completely removes makeup before bed.
- According to her, she has a problem of dry lips, she says: ‘I buff my lips when they are dry’.
- The Lip Balm, Sunscreen and Kohl are must-have in her make-up kit.