A simple and sober beauty Shraddha Kapoor was born on 3rd March, 1989, in Mumbai. An Indian actress is also a trained singer and dancer. She is also talented in acting skills and is well known for it in the film industry.
In her childhood, she was tomboyish, and was good at almost everything like dancing, academics, singing, drama, sports & other activities. She loves eating, travelling to unusual places and trying out adventures.
Weight: 54 Kg
Body Figure: 33-26-33
Family & Education
- Shraddha Kapoor is a daughter of famous villain in the Bollywood films Shakti Kapoor and Shivangi Kapoor.
- She has an elder brother Siddharth Kapoor.
- The famous former actresses Padmini Kolhapure and Tejaswini Kolhapure are her aunts.
- Her mother and maternal grandfather are trained classical singers. And Kapoor learnt singing from them only.
- Shraddha got her early education at Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai.
- She shifted to American School of Bombay, when she was 15.
- After that she enrolled in Boston University for her major psychology. However she quit in her very first year, due to her debut film ‘Teen Patti.’
- Sharddha began her career with the debut film ‘Teen Patti’ in 2010, along with Amitabh Bachchan, Ben Kingsley and R. Madhvan.
- Her acting in her first film was highly appreciated. And she was nominated for the Filmfare Best Female Debut.
- Her first commercial venture success was ‘Aashiqui 2’ in 2013. She received numerous nominations and praises for her performance.
- She has sung several playback songs for her own films such as ‘Ek Villain’ (2014), ‘Haider’ (2014), ‘ABCD 2’ (2015) and ‘Baaghi (2016).
Filmography: Teen Patti (2010); Luv Ka The End (2011); Aashiqui 2 (2013); Ek Villain (2014); Haider (2014); ABCD 2 (2015); and Baaghi (2016). Her upcoming films are Rock On 2 (2016); OK Jaanu (2017); Half Girlfriend (2017); and Haseena: The Queen of Mumbai (2017)
Sharddha Kapoor hasn’t been in the news too often for her relationships and all. However, she and an actor Tiger Shroff were classmates in their schooling time. They both had crush to each other, but they revealed it later.
She admits: “I want people to talk about my films; ideally, that is how it should be”, adding that ‘she finds this obsession with a celebrity’s personal life very amusing’.
“But, I guess it’s part of this job. People want to know more about an actor’s personal life, and so, they come up with the stories they want. There’s nothing I can do about that. But, I still want people to watch my films, and talk about my work”
- Currently she is a best friend of Tiger Shroff and actor Aditya Roy Kapoor.
- On the love note, Sharddha has always been linked up with Aditya Roy Kapoor, her co-actor in the film ‘Aashiqui 2’.
- Although they have never revealed their relationship to the media, and they have always maintained as close friends.
A stunning actress insists that “whenever there’s anything in my life that I want to share, I will say it, and share it with the world on my own”. She adds, “Till then, I hope people enjoy my movies, because I spend my days and nights working on these films. It’s very simple for me; my life isn’t really about anything else. It is all about my films, my family and the few friends I have,”
Shraddha’s Beauty and Fitness Secrets
Shraddha is best known for her electrifying smile, radiant and fresh beauty. She admits of being naturally slim, as she gives credit to her mother for having sleek body and beauty.
- The cutest bollywood diva always looks for skin and hair routine.
- She follows the rule of cleansing, scrubbing, toning and moisturizing regularly.
- She drinks lots of water to maintain her skin healthy and glowing.
- She believes that regular facial is also beneficial for beautiful skin.
- For hair care, she regularly applies homemade hair mask.
Sharddha is a fitness freak and loves to dance as well. As a teenager, she never went to gym to weight loss, because she got slim and toned body since her childhood.
- Shradhha’s regular workout includes push ups, pull ups, crunches and stretches.
- She also likes to do yoga and meditation on her off days from work.
- She enjoys zumba, belly dance and hip hop. And she was casted in the film ‘ABCD 2’ for her dancing skills.
- Moreover, she actively participates in sports like basketball, volleyball and adventures like hill climbing, scuba diving, etc.
Shraddha also believes that: “It is vital to understand the value of proper sleep and recreation. It not only gives peace to the mind, but also motivates to work harder in a long time.”