India’s one of the most attractive and successful actress, Deepika Padukone is a daughter of former badminton champion Prakash Padukone. A beautiful actress of Bollywood, was born on 5th January, 1986 at Copenhagen, Denmark. She is also known as DeePee, a name given by her fans.
Deepika has blessed with a remarkable height of 5’9” and she has maintained has weight which is 60 Kg. Her figure measurements are 34-26-36.
Education & Family
Deepika did her schooling in Bangalore and discontinued her college because of her career in modeling. The popular celebrity is very fond of badminton, and she has played badminton at national level. Later, Deepika changed her career and started modeling.
In the family, Deepika has her parents and her younger sister who all live in Bangalore, While Deepika is having her own house in Mumbai. She indulges in dancing, reading books and playing badminton in her free time. She also visits her hometown whenever she gets a chance, and have a good time with her family.
- In her love life so far, she had a relation with Actor Ranbir Kapoor, and sported a tattoo, which became the hot news. Her statement on her breakup with Kapoor boy in the show of ‘Koffee with Karan’ was a biggest media speculated comment.
- After that, she was frequently spotted lip locking with Siddharth Mallya, a son of famous business tycoon Vijay Mallya. But, the relations ended in such a short time of period.
- Currently, she is in a relationship with popular actor Ranveer Singh. She has shared the screen with him in a few films as well. The dazzling beauty often appears with her boyfriend Ranveer, and they are very comfortable with each other. The love birds add a sparkle in the movie together and even on several events.
- These days it is rumored that both have discussed their marriage with their respective families and started gearing up for the wedding.
- Furthermore Deepika Padukone has been very smart and bold in giving the statements and stands with other controversies such as the circulated cleavage images, Dum Maro Dum item song, and Infidelity Allegation on her ex-boyfriend.
One of the highest paid actresses of Bollywood first appeared cat walking in 2005. There she started modeling and was part of a few TV commercials in her young age.
- She joined acting classes of veteran actor Anupam Kher, and her beautiful journey in the film industry started from here.
- Deepika Padukone made her debut movie Aishwarya (Kannada-2006) and Om Shanti Om (Hindi-2007), and it became the blockbuster film. Then she became famous over night with the best acting.
- She won the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut. Even in upcoming years, she has been working in several highest grossing Bollywood movies and is interested in endorsing many brands.
In addition to her career, Deepika has been a freelance writer for Hindustan Times’ weekly column for its lifestyle section. She is a fitness freak and always follows the fitness mantras in her daily life.
- The beauty diva was cited by Namita Jain as ‘The ultimate role model for a healthy, fit and active lifestyle’ in her book ‘The Four Countdown Diet’.
- Moreover, Deepika is active in social causes, as she has also adopted a village of Maharashtra.
The stunning beauty has given most hit movies such as Om Shanti Om; Love Aaj Kal; Cocktail; Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani; Chennai Express; Goliyon Ki Ras Leela: Ram-Leela; Happy New Year; Piku; and Bajirao Mastani. After a huge success of the film Bajiro Mustani in 2016, she became the highly paid actress in the industry.
- According to the reports, Deepika Padukone is turning into producing the film, as she is starting her own production house.
- Besides that, currently she is working in female oriented Kollywood film ‘Sangamithra’, and also doing a Hollywood Debut xXx: The Return of Xander Cage, in a lead role with an Actor Vin Diesel.
Deepika’s Fitness and Beauty secrets
Deepika’s Fitness Mantra is ‘Make Fitness Your Way of Life’. As we all know that Deepika Padukone has topped many Top 100 listing of Hot, Sexy, Fashionable and most desirable women, she has a gorgeous outlook and sexiest body figure.
- Her fitness formula includes Cardio, Weight Training, Dance and Yoga exercises. She always follows disciplined lifestyles and controlled diet. By exercising and yoga, Deepika improves her strength, stamina and stability.
- In the glamour industry, Deepika believes to look beautiful is important. To be beautiful from within, she needs some extra care for skin as well as hair.
- She always wears less makeup; moisturize the skin with SPF in daytime and deep moisturizing cream in the night. Apart from that, she is very conscious about balanced meals, adequate sleep and plenty of water intakes. A beauty Diva also finds home remedies are the best for having a natural glowing and healthy skin.
Healthy Diet for the gorgeous lady
- Deepika follows a healthy diet routine suggested by her diet specialist Pooja Makhija. A foody girl likes to have egg whites, Paranthas and South Indian Dishes. She also likes to have fruits and coconut water.
- Most of the time Deepika prefers homemade meals such as Roti, Dal, Sabzi, Salad and Curds. She avoids heavy carbohydrate, fatty foods and heavy meals at dinner. In the shooting hours, she does not forget to have fruits or fruit juices every two hours.