The famous actress called as ‘Milk Beauty’ of Tamil and Telugu film industries, Tamannaah Bhatia was born on 21st December, 1989 in Mumbai. She has done modeling too. The Indian actress started her acting career at the age of 13. Her real name is ‘Tamanna’ but she changed it into a numerological way as ‘Tamannaah’.
- Height: 5’6”
- Weight: 55 Kg
- Figure Measurement: 33-26-35
Education & Family
- Tamannah did her schooling at Maneckji Cooper Education Trust School, Mumbai.
- She was spotted in the annual function of her school, and she has been offered a lead role in Hindi film.
- She jumped into the film industry at an early age, thus, she had completed her degree in Bachelor of Arts by distance learning.
Tamannaah belongs to Punjabi family background and has a Sindhi descent.
- The beautiful actress is a daughter of diamond merchant Santosh Bhatia and Rajani Bhatia.
- She has an elder brother Anand Bhatia.
- Tamannaah was in a relationship with famous cricketer Virat Kohli in 2012.
- They both met in the shooting of Celkon Mobile advertisement. After some time they both broke up.
- At present she is busy in her work and she is enjoying it.
- She has a clean and honest nature and thus she is expecting the same from her partner as well. According to her, she will settle down whenever she will meet the guy of her choice.
- Tamannaah started her acting career in 2005, by doing her Debut Hindi film ‘Chand Sa Roshan Chehra’. She was just 13 at that time.
- After her arrival in the industry, she became a part of Mumbai’s Prithvi Theatre for a year.
- After one unnoticed Hindi film, she signed her Debut film ‘Kedi’ in Tamil.
- She has done her debut in Telugu film ‘Sri’, though the films did not work at the box office, but her performance was appreciated in her films.
- In 2005, she appeared in the video album of former Indian Idol winner Abhijeet Sawant. The video album was ‘Lafzon Mein Keh Na Saku’.
- She is also working in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam films.
Tamannaah’s Best Films are Baahubali (2015); Devi (2016); Rebel (2016); Racha (2012); Oopiri (2016); Bengal Tiger (2015); Badrinath (2011); Endukante…Premanta! (2012); Tadakha (2013); Oosaravelli (2011); and Himmatwala (2013).
Tamannaah’s Diet, Fitness & Beauty Secrets
Tammannah is blessed with gorgeous looks, great figure and long dark tresses. She is very popular for her divine beauty in the South Indian Film Industry.
- For her milky skin, she keeps herself away from harsh chemical cosmetics.
- She ensures to add yogurt to her meals as it cools down her body in the long busy summer days of shooting.
- She takes loads of fluids such as water, juices and soups during a day.
- She always uses homemade face packs to keep her skin healthy.
Tamanna said: “I never take care about my skin like others. My mother is against the use of fairness creams and other costly cosmetics, I never use fairness creams”
- For her fitness, she goes to the gym every day. She does Ab crunches, cardio, weights, and free hand exercises.
- To maintain her health and beauty, she also performs yoga.
- She starts her day with soaked almonds and glass of warm water mixed with honey.
- Cute girl always prefer vegetable diet.
- She says that flushes out the toxins from her body and prepares her to face yet another grueling day of shoots.
- Occasionally she takes ice creams and chocolates.
She believes in eating everything in moderate amounts and she prefers to stay away from the crash diets.