A beautiful and talented actress Kriti Sanon was born on 27th July, 1990 in New Delhi. She belongs to well educated common family. She has a keen interest in dancing. Basically she is a Kathak Dancer. She also knows Salsa. She loves to write poetry in her free time. She likes to watch romantic movies and cooking as well.
- Height: 5’8”
- Weight: 53 Kg
- Figure Measurement: 32-24-34
Education & Family
Kriti was brought up in well educated family.
- Kriti did her schooling at Delhi Public School, R. K. Puram, New Delhi.
- She completed her B.Tech. in Electronics and Telecommunication at Jaypee Institute of Technology, Noida, U.P.
Kriti is a daughter of Rahul Sanon and Geeta Sanon. Her father is a Chartered Accountant, an associate professor at University of Delhi. She has a younger sister Nupur Sanon. She is very close to her.
Kriti never hesitated in giving answers or opinions about her affairs and personal life.
- It was a rumor that Kriti and actor Tiger Shroff were in relation after their film Heropanti. But later they both made it clear that they both are good friends. They both claimed that Tiger is calm natured person while Kriti is today’s girl who loves male friends and party till late night.
- She had close relation with model Gaurav Arora. In many events as well as parties, they both spotted together holding hands. But they both denied about their relationships.
- Kriti is in the news that she got closer to her co actor Sushant Singh Rajput. But she has denied that as well and after being asked she said: “Arey yaar, I am bored of answering the same question”.She added: “Had enough…as much as we like & respect each other as costars, there is absolutely NO truth to these baseless manufactured stories.”
A model cum actress has become very successful in Bollywood industry in a short period of time. People love her acting and the timing of her on the screen. She makes sure that she will make strong presence in the industry.
- Before her debut film, Kriti had appeared in several commercials such as Close Up and Himalaya Face Wash.
- She made her acting debut in 2014, with the Telugu film ‘Nenokkadine’. Her acting was highly appreciated in the movie.
- In the year of 2014, she made her Bollywood debut film ‘Heropanti’, with the co star Tiger Shroff. She won the ‘Filmfare Award for Best Debut Female’ award.
- She also got many praises for her performance like ‘confident and camera friendly’.
Kriti’s Filmography include Nenokkadine (2014) (Telugu); Heropanti (2014); Dohchay (2015) (Telugu); and Dilwale (2015). And her Upcoming Film is Raabta (2017) – The romantic flick, featured with actor Sushant Singh Rajput, directed by Dinesh Vijan.
- BIG Star Entertainment Awards – Most Entertaining Actor – Female
- Filmfare Awards – Best Female Debut
- International Indian Film Academy Awards – Best Female Debut
Kriti’s Diet & Beauty Secrets
Kriti says: “I ensure that I have warm water with honey to keep the toxins away. My breakfast is two eggs in any way with two slices of brown bread and fresh juice. Or if there is no juice, I have protein shakes along with a couple of brown bread slices. I have a bowl of muesli sometimes, with hot milk.”
- To keep her skin beautiful and healthy, she use a quality makeup remover and mild face wash. She drinks loads of water too.
- She always massages her hair with coconut oil twice in a week.
Kriti’s Fitness Secrets
Kriti Says: “I get a lot of compliments for my thin waist”.
- Kriti follows a killer workout routine. She loves to do pilates.
- She does weight training about 4 to 5 times a week to keep her body toned. She does yoga and pranayam whenever she can make time for it.
- She never miss flexing and pumping in the gym.
Kriti advice: “Eat well, have small portions of meals after every two hours, follow a balanced diet and exercise regularly. Drink adequate amount of water. Exercise can be anything that works for your body type and what you enjoy doing — yoga, running, gym, weight training, dancing or swimming.”