An Indian film actress and model, Kajal Aggarwal was born on 19th June, 1985, in Mumbai. The most popular celebrity of Tamil and Telugu film industries, Kajal also participates in many stage shows and endorses several brands and products.
She enjoys reading, dancing and yoga. She has a friendly nature and easily gets along with others, due to this ability, she is known as “Miss Congeniality”, in south Indian film industry.
- Height: 5’5”
- Weight: 55 Kg
- Figure Measurement: 34-24-35
Education & Family
- Kajal studied at St. Anne’s High School and Jai Hind College in Mumbai.
- She received a degree of Mass Media in advertising and marketing from K.C. College.
- She did her internship with L’Oreal and then she started her modeling.
Kajal belongs to a Punjabi family background.
- Kajal is a daughter of an entrepreneur Vinay Aggarwal, and a confectioner Suman Aggarwal.
- She has a younger sister Nisha Aggarwal, who is also an actress in Tamil and Telugu film industry.
- Kajal is a good friend of actress Tamannaah Bhatia and actor Ram Charan.
- She is not dating anyone, and she informed that once she will get married, she will be away from film industry.
Kajal is working in Hindi, Tamil as well as Telugu films.
- In 2004, she made her debut Hindi film ‘Kyun…! Ho Gaya Na.’
- After that she signed Tamil film ‘Bommalattam’. The film got delayed and released in 2008.
- In 2007, she made her debut in Telugu film ‘Laxmi Kalyanam’.
- After that, she is consistently giving her best performances in her films.
- Several movies such as ‘Chandamama’, ‘Magadheera’, ‘Pazhani’, ‘Mattran’, ‘Thuppakki’ are her huge success. After which, she became the most sought-after actresses in the industry.
When asking about her difficulties in multiple languages, she said: “I write my dialogues in English. But if you work with professionals, then it makes life easy. Also, I am good at picking up languages. So, it was not really difficult to pick up my lines.”
About films, she said: “I prefer Telugu film industry as women are respected more than they are in the Tamil film industry. In Tamil cinema, they care only about their hero. Of course, I don’t give a shit and go and sit in my van”
Kajal’s Best Films are Chandamama (2007); Magadheera (2009); Arya 2 (2009); Brindaavanam (2010); Darling (2010); Perfect (2011); Singham (2011); Businessman (2012); Thuppakki (2012); Special 26 (2013); Jilla (2014); Temper (2015); and Do Lafzon Ki Kahani (2015).
Kajal’s Diet, Fitness & Beauty Secrets
Kajal believes about her beauty that: “When it comes to my skin, I am a firm believer in going natural. To revitalize my skin, I always prefer to use natural fruit-based moisturizers, especially coconut-based products.”
- She never went under the knife to enhance her beauty of body shape.
- She regularly goes to the gym and does her daily workout. She does 45 minutes cardio on incline, one hour Athro-Pilates classes a week and upper body weight training thrice a week.
- She also swims often to keep her body fit and sexy.
- She drinks lots of water to lose body fat and skin glow.
- She regularly eats fresh fruits, fresh vegetables, green tea, skimmed protein shake and beans.
- She ensures to have proper sleep and timely eating meals in small portions throughout a day.
- After waking up every morning, she drinks a smoothie which is a mixture of chia seeds, acai berry, coconut water, strawberry and vanilla protein.
- She protects her skin with good quality sun block in summer as well as winter months.
- For her hair, she says: “I make sure I oil my hair regularly for nourishment and strength. It is an excellent conditioner that helps maintain bounce and withstands all the experimentation my hair goes through.”
She adds: “It needs nothing less than a hot towel treatment with coconut oil.”