Pretty girl of B town, Ileana D’cruz is famous and talented girl. She was born on 1st November, 1987 in Mumbai. She appears in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu films as well. Friends and family call her as ‘Illu’. She is fond of reading, photography and swimming.
- Height: 5’5”
- Weight: 56 Kg
- Figure Measurement: 33-24-34
Education & Family
- Ileana was born in Mumbai, but she was brought up partly in Pune & Goa. Thus, she did her schooling in Mary’s Convent High School, Goa.
- She completed her graduation from Bombay University.
- Ileana belongs to Roman Catholic family. Her mother tongue is Konkani.
- She is a daughter of Ronaldo Leo who is a lawyer and her mother Samira is Muslim.
- Ileana is much closer to her mother.
- She has three siblings; an elder sister Farrah, a younger brother Rhys and a younger sister Eileen.
- Ileana is been dating an Australian photographer and IT Professional Andrew Kneebone.
- According to the sources, they both got married in Australia, but both the lovebirds have remain silent about their personal affairs.
- In the past, she was linked up with her South Indian Co-actor Prabhas.
- Ileana’s mother encouraged her to start her career with modeling.
- Her portfolio was created in 2003, and she named it as ‘Disaster’.
- She got opportunity to do commercials of Fair & Lovely, Electrolux and Emami Talc.
- The commercials were directed by Rakesh Roshan, who gave her path to the film industry.
- In 2006, She made her debut with Telugu film ‘Devadasu’. The film gained a major success and she won the ‘Best Debutant Female’ for her performance.
- In Bollywood, she appeared in the film ‘Barfi’, in 2012.
- She is working in the Hindi, Tamil, Telugu and Kannada films.
Ileana’s Best Films are Devadasu (2006); Kedi (2006); Rakhi (2006); Pokiri (2006); Munna (2007); Aata (2007); Jalsa (2008); Nenu Naa Rakshasi (2011); Julai (2012); Nanban (2012); Barfi (2012); Rustom (2016); Baadshaho (upcoming in 2017); and Mubarakan (upcoming in 2017).
- 2007 – Devadasu – Filmfare Awards South – Best Female Debut
- 2009 – Jalsa – Santosham Film Awards – Best Actress
- 2009 – Jalsa – South Scope Style Awards – Best Actress
- 2012 – Barfi – Vogue Beauty Awards – Fresh Face
- 2012 – Barfi – ETC Bollywood Business Awards – Most Profitable Debut (Female)
- 2012 – Barfi – Fimfare Awards – Best Female Debut
- 2012 – Barfi – Screen Awards – Most Promising Newcomer-Female
- 2012 – Barfi – Zee Cine Awards – Best Female Debut
- 2012 – Barfi – Star Guild Awards – Best Female Debut
Ileana’s Diet, Fitness & Beauty Secrets
Ileana says about her fitness that: “I don’t complicate exercise. Do something you enjoy. Join a dance class, run by the beach, skip in your balcony. I have an aversion to gyms. I find them claustrophobic, and get dizzy on a treadmill.”
She thinks about her beauty: “Good hair and skin boost self confidence. Thank God, I’m naturally blessed with them; I have to do very little to look good. But I also incredibly sensitive skin, so I don’t really experiment much with it.
- The new sensation of Bollywood industry, Ileana D’Cruz, is very popular for her curvy figure. She does not like to go to gym rather she does a lot of pilates to stay healthy.
- She is a foodie person. She loves to take a high protein diet.
- She regularly eats lots of vegetables and salad with food.
- To stay cool and fresh she eats fruits.
- She use to swim twice in a week.
- To maintain her metabolism, she takes five small meals throughout a day.
- She pampers herself with a spa treatment once in a while.
- She drinks loads of water, like at every opportunity, she thinks: “Water is a miracle worker! So drink as much as you can every day, just as you moisturize your skin every day. Maintain a healthy lifestyle, drink lots of water, clean your skin and moisturize it using the right products.”
She Adds: “Looking beautiful is an integral part of my profession. But, when I am not shooting, I prefer keeping my look simple, clean and makeup free.”