A British model and actress, Amy Louise Jackson was born on 31st January, 1992, in Douglas, Isle of Man, UK. She has won several beauty contests in her early age. She has worked as a model and primarily appeared in Tamil film. She also did few Hindi films as well. In her free time, she loves swimming and dancing.
- Height: 5’7”
- Weight: 52 Kg
- Figure Measurement: 32-23-35
Education & Family
- Amy attended St. Edwards College and received ten GCSEs.
- After that she gained sixth form of secondary education in English Language, English Literature and Philosophy and Ethics.
- Amy is a daughter of Alan Jackson, who is a BBC Radio Merseyside’s sports presenter. Her mother is Marguerita Jackson who is a horse riding trainer.
- She has one elder sister Alicia Jackson.
- In 2012, Amy was in relationship with her co-actor Pratiek Babbar. He moved into her apartment and things between them didn’t work and soon they broke up.
- Later in 2013, Amy started dating world champion boxer Joe Selkirk. According to the sources, they both got engaged too. Her boyfriend Joe assaulted her in a party, and they split out.
- Amy was then dating an actor Ryan Thomas, in 2014, they broke up.
Amy became aware of Bollywood Industry after watching an actress Shilpa Shetty in the reality show ‘Big Brother’. Also, she got inspired after watching Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s work in Hollywood.
- Amy was come into limelight when she won the title of Miss Teen World in 2009.
- After that, she started modeling and she assigned many modeling contracts. Firstly she signed a modeling contract in the US on a $50,000 scholarship.
- She signed a second modeling contract with Boss Model Management and modeled all over Europe.
- She was spotted by one of Tamil films producers, and she was invited to give an audition for the Tamil Film.
- In 2010, she made her debut Tamil film ‘Madharasapattinam’ then her acting career began.
- She also made a debut Hindi film ‘Ekk Deewana Tha’ which was featured with an actor Prateik Babbar.
- Her performances were highly appreciated in each film.
Amy’s Best Films are Madrasapattinam (Tamil-Debut) (2010); Ekk Deewana Tha (Hindi-Debut)(2012); Thaandavam (Tamil) (2012); Yevadu (Telugu) (2014); I (Tamil) (2015); Singh Is Bliing (Hindi) (2015); Thanga Magan (Tamil) (2015); Gethu (Tamil) (2016); Theri (Tamil) (2016); Freaky Ali (Hindi) (2016); Devi (Tamil, Telugu, Hindi) (2016) and 0 (Tamil, Telugu, Hindi – Upcoming in 2017).
- Miss Teen World – 2009
- Miss Teen Liverpool – 2009
- Second Runner Up in Miss England 2010.
- The Times of India’s Most Desirable Woman of 2012
- FHM World’s Sexiest Women in 2013.
- The Times of India’s Most Promising Female Newcomer – 2013
- Stylish Youth Icon of South Indian Cinema – SIIMA Award – 2015
Amys’s Diet, Fitness & Beauty Secrets
Amy’s workout routine changes every week, as she doesn’t like same workout every day. Her fitness mantra is ‘Dedication is the key to success’.
- Amy follows strict workout routine by her trainer.
- She practices functional training, yoga, jogging/running, swimming, cardio, and dancing.
She says: “My tummy stays relatively flat and firm without much effort. I think that’s to do with horse riding from a very young age, and the posture you have to always maintain”.
- She ensures to have light diet. She prefers boiled vegetables, fresh fruits, crumbled eggs, steamed potatoes and grilled chicken/fish.
- She always have her dinner before 7 PM. And consists of homemade soup or salad. Sunday is her cheat meal day and she eats whatever she wants.
- She keeps her make up as minimal as possible. For her gorgeous skin she uses grounded coffee scrub.
She says about her diet: “I like to keep it light and I try to eat before 7:00 pm. If I feel hungry in between meals I munch a few almonds and bananas,” Amy says, “Sunday is a pig out day for me and I love to eat too much of anything I love..!