The most awaited beauty pageant of the year is here! The Campus Princess contest is all set to be the talk of the town right now and it is a great privilege for the fresh faces out there in the college to give the contest a try. However, like any other beauty pageant, this contest also has a set of strict rules and regulations that are to be followed by every candidate out there.
Here are the major criteria that one should abide by if she wants to take part in the contest:
- Go to the official website of Campus Princess.
- Enter the details.
- Upload your photos. The interested candidates are to upload photos that should not exceed the size of 2 Mb. It must have a dimension of 450 PX * 600 PX. Three photos are to be uploaded – one close-up, a headshot and a full length photograph.
- Insert the vital statistics. Te information should be furnished in inches.
There are some criteria for registering at this much coveted beauty pageant. They are as follows:
- The candidates must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must be of 18 to 25 years age.
- The height of the candidate must not be less than 5’5”. This height should be without heels.
- The candidate must be a student from a recognised educational establishment.
- In no case, should the candidate be found holding the prefix Mrs. before her name.
- The applicant must be able to produce her documents about personal information as and when needed. These include Pan Card, Voter Card, Birth Certificate, school leaving certificate and so on.
The candidates must keep it in mind that at any given point of time the authorities are liable to change any rules or regulations stated thereby.
There are also rules that state the dress code of the contestants. The rules say that when a participant has been selected, she should be able to walk on the ramp wearing black cocktail dress along with stiletto heels.
Girls, be careful of your marital status. The authorities have strictly stated that in no case should the candidates be found married. This implies that a candidate should not in any form been married to someone or have faced divorce sessions. It is also to be noted that widowed persons are also not allowed in the contest.
The authorities have also stated that the grooming expenses may be liable to be spent by the contestant herself. Also, the winners of the title shall receive amazing prizes from judges and shall also be groomed by renowned specialists.
So girls, as you have gone through the registration details of the famous beauty pageant Campus Princess, you should be all set to capture hearts by winning the crown this season! Make sure you fill in the registration forms fast, before the time runs out! And while registering yourself, do not forget that you should follow all the rules that are set by the organizers.